CSIR UGC NET Science june 2014
- Our study material for the CSIR-UGC (NET) Examination follows in a detailed manner
the syllabus announced by the CSIR in their latest advertisement.
- The material is divided into 8 sets:
- Set 1 : Subject material for Part A(common to all subjects).
- Sets 2 to 8: Subject material for Part B & Part C.
- The material has been prepared by experts in their respective fields with illustrative
examples, worked out problems and questions to the requisite extent. We currently
offer study material in the following subjects:
(The corresponding subject codes are indicated after each subject.)
- Chemical Sciences .
- Life Sciences .
- Mathematical Sciences .
- Physical Sciences .
- Doubt Letter Scheme: A correspondence course ceases to be one, if the lines of communication
between the teacher and the taught are not kept open. We are always ready to help
- The student should send us the doubts in writing with the solutions/answers in the
prescribed format, indicating where the doubt occurred, for our professors to guide
- It is, however, to be clearly understood that the professors are not bound to respond
to all the doubts received, if in their judgement any of the doubts are considered
not relevant to the subject matter or adequate efforts have not been made by the
student to find a solution.
- We reserve our right not to respond to any question without assigning any reasons.